Wednesday 11 March 2015

Example of Informal Letter



Example of Informal Letter



Nologaten, 30th March


Dear Sari,

Assalamu’alaikum,
Hi….Sari, how are you? I do hope everything is well.
Hmm.. Anyway, how’s life there? Do you enjoy your activities there?
I feel really tired here because I have to do many things; I must study over time, and of course do so many assignments from lecturers. I really miss when we can laugh together, making joke and so on. I do hope next month, in my holiday, I’ll be able to meet you and our classmates from SMA 03 Bojong. I’ll come to your house first and then we visit and invite others to do gathering in our memorable place, Mbah Kerso’s angkringan, okay..! I’m looking forward to you all there and for that day to come.
love Yuli xoxx

PS: don’t tell others, it’ll be a surprised. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment